J-14 is scouting out the hottest music around and this week's pick is... Stooshe!
Here are five things you need to know about Stooshe, the new British girl group who some are predicting will be as big as One Direction!
1. Stooshe is from London, England and made up of 22-year-old Alexandra Buggs, 19-year-old Courtney Rumbold, and 22-year-old Karis Anderson.
2. They've recorded with Travie McCoy. In fact, their first single, "Love Me," off of debut album Swings & Roundabouts features the Gym Class Heroes front man.
3. According to Karis Anderson, the band's name originates from the word 'Stoosh', which is an urban term used to describe something that's expensive. But it also describes "a girl who thinks she's nicer than she is."
4. The music video for "Love Me" has become an Internet sensation -- and has already racked up over 1.5 million hits on YouTube! And the song itself debut at number five on the UK Singles Chart.
5. Two of the bands' members were discovered in a store! Alexandra and Courtney were spotted in a Topshop store in London and asked if they could sing, while Karis' demo was discovered on MySpace. And although they didn't know each other before, the three girls couldn't be closer now! "We're family," Karis explains.
Check out the music video for their single "Love Me" below and let us know what you think!
Photo Courtesy of Stooshe