Great minds must think alike! If you love One Direction's beachy music video for "What Makes You Beautiful," you'll be stunned to see how similar it is to Big Time Rush's new video for their summer jam, "Windows Down!" Here are a few parallels between these two scorching summer videos!
1. Both videos were shot on gorgeous beaches!
2. BTR and 1D show off their beach-ready abs while splashing in the ocean.
3. We learn that both boy bands are seriously athletic. The Big Time Rush guys catch some waves on their surfboards in the opening scene, while the boys of One Direction kick around a soccer ball all day long.
4. Both BTR and 1D get to spend the day with some seriously lucky ladies!
5. They both cruise along the coast -- but BTR opts to ride with the top down, while 1D drives a retro van.
6. The groups playfully run through sand dunes.
7. Both BTR and 1D try to wrestle each other while balancing on huge tree branches.
8. The guys snap pictures throughout the day to document the fun!
9. The guys of BTR light torches to continue the party at night. One Direction sizzles after sunset with sparklers!
10. While Harry stars in a steamy scene with his beach babe, while Logan scores a kiss on the cheek from a girl in the BTR vid!
11. Carlos Pena gets a lift from two girls, while the 1D guys use a blanket to toss Niall into the sand!
Watch both "Windows Down" and "What Makes You Beautiful" below and compare for yourself:
Which video is your favorite: "Windows Down" or "What Makes You Beautiful"?