J-14 is scouting out the hottest bands around... and this week's pick is Hollywood Ending!
Here are five things you need to know about Hollywood Ending who's currently on tour with pop-rockers The After Party!
1. Formed in the summer of 2011, Hollywood Ending consists of vocalist Tyler Wilson, guitarist and vocalist Cameron Byrd, guitarist Dan Geraghty, and bassist Chris Bourne who were participants on Radio Disney's Next Big Thing.
2. The best way to describe their sound is "boy band but if they played instruments and rocked out really hard. Pop-rock, boy band," Cameron tells J-14.
3. The boys are super excited to head out on tour with The After Party, a band they've toured with in the past. "If we had to pick any band as our best friend it would probably be them. It'd be absolutely them without a doubt," they tell us.
4. Hollywood Ending recently released their debut EP titled 'Always 18' and are already working on their first full length.
5. Their current single is a track called "Don't Let Me Down". "It's kind of like you're really scared to talk to this girl but I'm just going to do it, I'm going to open up to her and don't let me down. Don't turn me down, basically. Accept me. I hope she feels the same way," They tell J-14.
Check out their music video to their latest single "Don't Let Me Down" below and let us know what you think!
Photo: Courtesy of Nicole Mazza/J-14 Magazine