Fire safety is no joke, and even celebrities face the very real possibility of getting hurt in a flame-induced catastrophe. Brec Bassinger, who stars in Bella and the Bulldogs, recently shared her scary story on Snapchat, opening up about how how she got injured while trying to light a candle in her room. Thankfully, she's totally fine, but it's a terrifying scenario to be in!
Click through the gallery to see more celebrities who accidentally got caught on fire. Let us know how you practice fire safety in the comments!
The Bella and the Bulldogs star was trying to light a candle in her room, and her nail actually caught on fire!
"I caught my finger on fire. I literally looked down and [was like] my finger is on fire...I'm sad that it was painful, but I'm more sad that my nail is now ruined," she explained on Snapchat.