The J-14 New Moon Countdown continues!
For today's exclusive J-14 New Moon special, we talked with Taylor Lautner, who plays Jacob Black, about what his day of filming usually looks -- and tastes -- like!
J-14 exclusive interview with Taylor Lautner about filming
J-14: We know you're not a big fan of the wig you had to wear for Jacob! Were you excited you got to lose it for part of New Moon?
Taylor Lautner: Absolutely. When I found out I was wearing a wig I was like, "oh cool. I've never done this before!" And in the end I was just itching my head the whole time! The worst was in this one Twilight scene when I wore a beanie over top of it and it made it 100 times worse. So I'd try to negotiate with them not to wear beanies anymore.
J-14: What is a day on set like for you guys?
Taylor: We get out of hair and makeup and start filming, get a little half hour break for lunch, film again. We usually finish around 5:30 or 6 and then go to dinner. They have great food, so we always go out to really nice restaurants -- it is a lot of fun! In our down time there... we eat!
J-14: What is your favorite thing to eat from craft services when you're on set?
Taylor: I'm a really a big meat and cheese guy, so I won't make the sandwich. I'll just grab the meat and cheese and eat it straight out of there!
Don't miss a day of our New Moon Countdown:
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 19 Days to Go -- The Cullens' Real-Life Thirst for Food!
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 18 Days to Go -- Edi Gathegi's Cast School Superlatives!
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 17 Days to Go -- Taylor Lautner Tells Why He's Born to Be Jacob!
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 16 Days to Go -- Let's Hear It for Team Mike!
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 15 Days to Go -- Alex Meraz: I'm Better Than Taylor Lautner
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 14 Days to Go -- Justin Chon Dishes on Paparazzi
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 13 Days to Go -- Nikki Reed Spills About The Twilight Guys!
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 12 Days to Go -- Jackson Rathbone On Vampires Vs. Werewolves
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 11 Days to Go -- Christian Serratos Talks Twitter
Come back tomorrow for another J-14 New Moon exclusive.
PLUS: Check out our J-14's New Moon Microsite to keep up to date on all things Twilight!
For more New Moon exclusives including photos from the set, pick up the new issue of J-14, on stands now!
Photo: Courtesy of Summit Entertainment