Miley Cyrus is doing much better since being released from the hospital after a scary allergic reaction to the medicine she was taking, and the "Wrecking Ball" star is finally opening up about what exactly happened.
“It was so scary,” Miley told On Air with Ryan Seacrest. “I had basically been poisoning myself with something I didn’t know I was really scary allergic to. It was insane. I was begging the doctors, ‘Let me out to go do the show!’ It was basically no way."
Are you glad Miley is back to her normal self? Let us know in the comments!