1. You have at least five perfect party outfits in your closet right now.
2. When you walk into a party, if you don't see anyone you know, you don't sweat it.
3. You'd rather attend a loud, crazy bash than a quiet get-together with a few friends.
4. You can't stand getting stuck on DJ duty.
5. Spending a Saturday night at home alone is a rare occasion for you.
6. When the music starts, you're always the first one out on the dance floor.
7. Nearly half of the numbers in your cell are from people you've met at one party or another.
8. You're usually too busy working the room to put in face time at the refreshment table.
9. You're not just on your school's social committee--you're the chair!
10. You're often the last one to leave the party--so often, in fact, that you sometimes find yourself helping the hostess clean up.
Everyone knows the party doesn't start until you walk through the door! Your outgoing personality and unstoppable sense of humor make you the center of attention at every shindig. No wonder your inbox is brimming with invites! Your buds know they can always count on you for a good time, whether you're making 'em laugh or leading everyone onto the dance floor.
Sure, you like to let loose and hit the party circuit, but you also know that a night at home every now and then is not such a bad idea. The rest of your life is just as balanced. Your social network includes super-close friends and casual pals, both of whom you make a special effort to keep up with. At a bash, you're likely to be seen chatting up everyone in the room!
Loud music and crowded spaces may be someone's idea of a good time, but not yours. You're definitely not a social slacker. You'd rather chill with a few buds than have a wild night out. But that's part of the reason your friendships are so fierce--you really take the time to get to know people. Your friends also love that you're such a great listener!
Take It Again!
The new issue of QuizFest is on sale now, or check us out at