Last night was the Dancing with the Stars finale, and while we're super bummed that Zendaya came in second place and didn't take home the Mirror Ball trophy, we're also incredibly proud of her!
As her partner Val Chmerkovskiy tweeted after the show:
It was always about the dancing. First and foremost. And always will be Win or lose. Tnx to @zendaya you got a small taste of what its about— VaL (@iamValC) May 22, 2013
It was always about the dancing. First and foremost. And always will be Win or lose. Tnx to @zendaya you got a small taste of what its about
In honor of Zendaya's time spent on DWTS, we've rounded up the celeb's personal pics from her incredible journey.
1. We wish we could watch Zendaya dance all the time!
2. Zendaya and Val definitely had the most swag out of any other team!
3. It was Zendaya's first prom!
4. What touched us the most was the caption Zendaya posted along with the pic: "This guy right here is way more than just a partner, he's an inspiration, a role model, a teacher but most importantly...he's family."
5. We're going to miss those two faces!
6. Zendaya accidentally elbowed Val in the face. Woops!
7. We wonder if Zendaya's relieved not to have to practice in the studio every week...
8. Val and Z were so majestic when they hit the dance floor.
9. Hard work is all it takes!
10. Goodbye DWTS, hello Shake It Up!
Leave your congratulations for Zendaya in the comments below!