Oh no! The DUFF actress Bella Thorne found herself in a scary situation right after the holidays! She had an allergic reaction, and thought it was from medicine she was taking, but it wasn't!
Bella explained what happened to her fans, "so I found out from the dr…my allergic reaction and sickness was from sushi 🙁 not medicine that I was taking. No wonder I was so sick."
How scary! Hopefully Bella is feeling much better now!
Love J-14? Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for fun, exclusive videos with your favorite stars.