Alexa Vega is back as Carmen in fourth installment of the Spy Kids movies, Spy Kids: All the Time in the World. The movie is in 4D which means that not only do you get to wear 3D glasses, but the flick also has smell-o-vision. Each audience member will get a scratch 'n' sniff card and at certain points in the movie, you will be able to smell exactly what the characters are smelling.
LIKE: J-14 on Facebook
Alexa talked to J-14 exclusively and told us five reasons why you should go see Spy Kids: All the Time in the World, out today:
1) It has new gadgets! One of my new favorite gadgets is Spy Dog! Super cool and extremely well behaved :)
2) The stakes are higher and our villain is the most powerful villain we have had yet! We had to fight hard!
3) There are new kids who make awesome spies!
4) 4D really makes you feel like you are in the movie. Not only do you have the 3D element, but you will actually be able to smell whatever is on screen!
5) Carmen and Juni are back, but we are all grown up.
Check out the trailer:
Are you going to see Spy Kids: All the Time in the World this weekend?