Ariana Grande had the busiest weekend ever. After performing at the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party on Saturday night, the star took to Twitter to reveal the name of her highly-anticipated follow up to Yours Truly, which is due out on August 25th!
My new album My Everything now available for preorder @ http://t.co/MuAuRETJ4z + exclusive access to my @iheartradio concert stream & more 💖
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) June 29, 2014
So what can we expect from the album? Along with her smash hit "Problem," Ariana, who has recently been teasing "Break Free," a collaboration with Zedd, revealed to Ryan Seacrest that there will be a Big Sean collab on the record called "Best Mistake." Do you think it will be even better than their last song, "Right There"?
We also got this sneak peek at the cover art on Instagram as well as a track listing!
Ariana Grande – My Everything Track List
2. Problem – (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free – (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake – (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby – (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back – (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder – (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me – (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything
Are you dying to hear Ariana's new music? Sound off in the comments below!
Love J-14? Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for fun, exclusive videos with your favorite stars.