The J-14 New Moon Countdown continues!
For today's exclusive J-14 New Moon special, we chatted with Nikki Reed who plays Edward's beautiful sis Rosalie and got her to dish all about the guys in her Twilight vampire family!
J-14 exclusive interview with Nikki Reed about her costars
J-14: When fans tell you they want to marry Rob, do you pass along the proposals?
Nikki: Rob's got a list of a million 12-year-olds waiting to marry him! If all else fails, he has a lot of options!
J-14: Did you guys expect that the fans would be this crazy?
Nikki: No! And it's not just Rob -- that's the amazing thing. All the boys in this movie -- the fans just go crazy for all of them. Sometimes Kristen and I just want to be like, "we're so sorry we're not the boys!"
J-14: If you had to come up with one word to describe each of the vampire guys in your movie fam, what would it be for Kellan?
J-14: Peter Facinelli?
Nikki:: Hmm, yeah, Rob's complicated!
J-14: Is there a story behind that?
Nikki: One that I shall not speak of!
Don't miss a day of our New Moon Countdown:
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 19 Days to Go -- The Cullens' Real-Life Thirst for Food!
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 18 Days to Go -- Edi Gathegi's Cast School Superlatives!
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 17 Days to Go -- Taylor Lautner Tells Why He's Born to Be Jacob!
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 16 Days to Go -- Let's Hear It for Team Mike!
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 15 Days to Go -- Alex Meraz: I'm Better Than Taylor Lautner
- J-14 New Moon Countdown: 14 Days to Go -- Justin Chon Dishes on Paparazzi
Come back tomorrow for another J-14 New Moon exclusive.
PLUS: Check out our J-14's New Moon Microsite to keep up to date on all things Twilight!
For more New Moon exclusives including photos from the set, pick up the new issue of J-14, on stands now!
Photo: Courtesy of Summit Entertainment