TikTok Hype House cofounder Thomas Petrou has seemingly responded to ex member Daisy Keech‘s accusations against the influencer group. For those who missed it, on March 28, the social media star uploaded uploaded a 22-minute, tell-all video to YouTube and slammed the 19-member squad. She claimed that she had been “disrespected, degraded and used” by Thomas and fellow cofounder Chase Hudson, who allegedly pushed her out of all the decision making processes and never named her as one of the cofounders during interviews, despite the fact that she put down a large deposit on the Los Angeles-based mansion.
In a series of since-deleted social media posts — that were screenshotted and reposted by fans — Thomas reacted to Daisy’s comments and claimed that they were all “lies.” According to one post, the 21-year-old allegedly wrote, “lies on lies on lies” on his Instagram Stories after the initial video was posted. Another screenshot showed an alleged comment left from Thomas’ account on a TikTok video.
As fans know, his comment came after Daisy alleged that her lawyer informed her that Thomas and Chase said Chase was the person who put down all the money to get the original Hype House. In the video, she claimed that this was not true because $18,000 of the initial deposit was her money.
“I can literally pull up receipts of me and Chase paying the same exact amount,” she said. “I think all of us deserve recognition, not just Thomas and Chase. I’m so disappointed and confused and I feel so lied to that they wouldn’t speak up and give credit to anyone that helped. Y’all didn’t start this on your own.”
Daisy also alleged that Thomas started to do “really sketchy s**t” after she confronted him about this and said he took away access to the email and social media accounts for the Hype House so that the members had “no idea” what brand deals were coming. She added that there was “no transparency.”
Love J-14? Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for fun, exclusive videos with your favorite stars.